Monday, March 30, 2009

"/

Hmphh, what an awful yet alright day I guess ? Ugh, I was having a chill morning until I came out of 3rd period. My friend came up to me out of no where and pinches the crap out of my arms, I tried getting her back, & I guess I ended up scratching her without even noticing, and she pinches me again, she gets caught on me cause she pushes me away, and the most devastating thing happend to me, like I literally felt like crying, seriously. The most precious thing to me broke...Yeah, I didn't even know how to react. All I did at that moment was try to find the bits of it and MOST of it. Damn, by that time, I was like blazed, my friend kept laughing and messing around, she wouldn't stop so I got pissed at her and pushed her, yeah its mean and not usually me, but cmon now, that one thing was very special to me "/ After she left, I couldn't help but try to find the rest of it, and to flashback what happend. I felt like tearing cause of it, but I held it in with anger. I've never been so mad and sad at the same time for awhile. I tried not to think about it and I headed to Bio.

In class, I tried putting it back together again, it looks like I got most parts, but its not enough, I was sad, REAL sad. It's like something from someone special gave it to me, which was very special to them, and I planned on wearing it everyday of my life for as long as it could last. But when I thought of it, now I couldn't. It's like I failed the person and have hurt them because it was once special to them, and they had the strength to pass it on to me, wouldn't you think it was very important ? I didn't even know what to do at the time, and I don't even know what to do now. It was on my mind for almost the whole day, at lunch I went back to the spot where it broke, but I didn't find anything, either it was like blending with the ground and stuff, or it was really that scattered out...

I haven't told the person yet, because im too scared to tell them what had happend, but I guess i'll just let them read this and let them find it out themselves, then talk about it after. So if you know who you are, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break it, I know it was special to you, and it was special to me, and I feel like i've ruined it. I still have most of it, I'll just keep it safe for now till I figure out what to do with it, or just keep it in a good place. I'm sorry again "/ I wish it'd never happen, if I were to go back, I'd go back to that specific moment and just ignore her...maybe then she wouldn't of caught on to me and held my arm. Ahh, I don't know what else to say, I guess i'll just read it off your reaction. Hmphh, I hope your not mad or sad. FORGIVE MEEE !

Other than that, I think I have some things to think over. You know maybe I've been paying attention to all the negative things and not think about the positive. And I have to think that way from here on out, because I think that way, it'll maybe push me futhur and help me get over these grudges and doubts and finally just think of the positive view of things. But yeah, I just wanted to let that out. Pretty crazy day for me, thanks for reading,

Kthxbyeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment