Sunday, March 8, 2009

O Bid Me,

Heres a little poem I had to make for english once again, and I thought I'd share it with you :] Enjoy !

O, bid me eat, rather than suck the scum between an athletes foot, a handful of hot juicy cow manure that is a week old. Or spend the night at the most haunted mansion, or bid me lick the fresh dog urine straight from the floor. Make me walk through a ground full of needles, or slurp the sweat of a homeless man on a blazing day, with the sour taste, and the gagging smell of his disgusting body. Or bid me lick my grandma’s dentures straight out of her mouth, with the remaining bits of food from last night. (Things that to hear them told have made me shiver). And I will do it without fear or doubt, to eat at a all-you-can-eat buffet, of warm fresh food.

No comments:

Post a Comment