Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rude much,

Do you have any respect at all ? I find it kind of rude to set trash wherever you like, and not throw it away, I mean don't you think its disrespectful to just leave your trash and not throw it where its supose to be when its right there. Ugh, I hate people who don't clean after themselves, like seriously. It's like, I worked hard to clean what I clean, and your just gonna mess it up. It ticks me off just a little, a little....But anyways, its watever. I just wanted to let that out cause I get pretty pissed by it.

Today was a pretty chill day I guess, didn't do much. Sleep all morning, cook & eat, roam on the computer, homework, and chilled with someone. I needed to get things right with someone cause it pisses me off, knowing they said something without knowing the whole truth, like freals. At least know foshure whats going on, until you tell someone alright ? Cause you only caused me everyone elses trust and how they think of me. But its watever now, I try not to worry about it. As long as the person knows the truth and thats all that matters to me.

Well its late now, and I should be going to sleep since theres school tomorrow -_- Just another week, but hey, I'm hella juiced for HIN this weekend, ooooweee ! And I have a ortho app. on tuesday, so I guess I got some stuff going on. Anyways, I'm off. Gnite,

Kthxbyeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment