Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hi,

So I'm bored, I haven't blogged for awhile. I guess its cause I've been busy lately, or WAS busy. Skit is finally over and theres nothing to do afterschool anymore. Speaking of skit, it was quite an experience. It's been awhile since i've performed in front of a crowd. It was fun though, I can't wait for next year. Upper class's skits are looking good, I don't really care if we won or not, its the thought that counts and all the hard work we've done for our first year. Other than that, I'm just on my regular schedule now, super boring lmao.

Uhm so, what else to talk about. There hasn't been much changes, other than the usual. Either things having to be harder or more frustrating, to tryna just go with things and let things flow. But its watever, its life, not much I can do about this certain thing, because no matter what, nothing will work.

I'm really juiced about this job offer though, and I really hope I get it, at least I can start doing something over the summer, if I don't end up going to the PI or Mexico. Thanks for Jericho for picking me, I feel special for being recommended x]

So yeah, I guess that's it for now, I don't know what else to say lol. Thanks for checking up.

Kthxbyeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment