Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hmphh,

These days have been a wild rollercoaster, been busy having to do things, yet trying to enjoy it at the same time, but then theres always a downfall after.

Im starting to get tired of going through these things with you. I can never end my day happy as can be, whatever happend to that feeling ? I wanna do my thing, and be happy with it, without anyone holding me down. I wanna be at the TOP, but with this, I can never reach that. I can't do it with the "support" you give me. Instead, its always the opposite. I can't do what I desire because at the end, there would be a negative side to it. How can I be happy with this when I can't make myself happy ? I don't know what to do anymore. I can't go on like this, I need to move FOWARD. Not only for me, but for you too. I wanna get on with life and not be stuck at the same place over and over. Were two different people, living that two different lifestyles. If you don't like it, then let it go, because I won't adjust now...

No comments:

Post a Comment