Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Unexpected,

Speechless, I can't even put into words of my reaction right now. It's pretty deep what you said, only with that, hard...But what can you do ? I understand where your getting at, I now realized that you are hurting too, from hiding whats from your heart and what you've been wanting to express. I guess it all comes around that time, when somethings never last. Man, I don't even know what to say right now, but yeah. Honestly, it kinda hurts to know what's gonna happen now, I don't blame you, and I know you never wanted to hurt me from the words you have written. But its the only way out I guess, for the both of us.

Like you said, we shared that special kind of relationship, and I'm glad to call you my bestfriend. You've taught me alot along the way, showed me things I've never seen before, and proved me things I've never thought I'd imagine. You were that person I could talk to when no one else was there, and you were the only one who ever knew my situation, the only one who could've relate to it. But it's hard, I understand. So I shall stop with what I do and leave you alone to do your thing. It's hard to let go of something I hold close, and something I grew to so fast, but it'd only hurt if it goes on as it does. Wow, I can't even explain words for you right now, but let's just say you had your ways with me. You showed me how much you really care for me, and for that you have to let go of me. I thank you for the ALL SAINTS BRACELET, I will keep this dearly, and take care of it, as it is the only thing, thats close to YOU.

I have alot more to say but, it's hard getting it into words. And from now, I don't want you getting hurt from me, because all these times, you've only made me happy and hurting me was the last thing you'd do. So I want to return the favor, and hurt you no longer, and that I'd only want to make you happy with your decision and not look back at this as a regret. Because theres no room for regrets right ? Yeah, you teached me that too. But lets just say, you were never a probllem between our relationship [me&him], because the things we came upon were just between us two. Exactly why I didn't want to put you in that position because I didn't want to come upon that problem. So don't think the things we go through is because of you, because its not. You already know how I feel and its not because of you, it's because of him. I take your words and try to make the best of our time, but seriously, it doesn't come to that point where I enjoy it anymore. So yeah, is this the end of our book ? Because I don't really know what to say about it, until you tell me what you think.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess there is always that turning point. All I just want to say is, thank you, thank you for everything you've done for me, and everything you've teached me. Thank you for showing me a true bestfriend, and how it felt to have one close during the times were rough. Hah, you came close to seeing something that you've wanted to see me do, yet not in a bad way, but a good way. But I hold it in, and I guess it's just something for next time. So, your prolly reading this as I left, cause like you said, we have to cut off all communications. I'm sad, but its all understanding, no need to regret what you have done, for the better right ? Idk why it hurts so much, but it's just something to get used to for now on, I guess this is the end. Take care, work hard, you got alot for yourself, don't mind me, I'll be fine. As long as I have this bracelet, I know I'm not alone. I guess this is the end. Love you Best, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment