Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blah,

So why is it I only think of the negative things of you, of us ? For some reason I can never say anything so positive...Tell me why this is so ? Because I have no idea why. I try hard to only enjoy the time we spend, to cherish the moments we have ? But tell me why it never seems to fall that way, and every outcome always ends up as "Why?" I think i'm lost, confused, just lost in your world. Following you wherever you go. What am I doing ? Am I only hurting myself ? More and more by every step I take, deeper into the hole, just lost in darkness. I can't believe I really feel this way, when I shouldn't. Is it me, or is it you ? Feelings I can't deny, and I can't lie about. Someday, I already know I need to let it out. Time isn't right, why ? Because I'm still waiting for that turning point, and when will that be ? Until you show me I'm all wrong and what I say isn't worth saying. But for now, your the only reason why I express myself this way, almost everyday, whenever I end up with you. How we feel about eachother is two different things, what happend to ONE ? I wanna open my eyes and smell the breeze. But how ? I don't want to feel this way, I only want to live the fullest with what I have. But how can I when what I feel everyday is this ? I see no difference, its the same everytime. I'm tired of expressing myself like this, when will I be able to express the good things ? I only have questions, questions with no answers...

OTHER THAN THAT, deng, where else am I in life ? I don't know what else to say, life is life. I WANT to say my life is GREAT, so great I couldn't ask for anything more in the world. But what more can I say, than just how it is. But lets not think about the big things now, I don't want to be stressing over it. I guess I'll just focus on the little things. Weekend is almost over, hmph school tmrw. One more week and its finally springbreak. I can use a break from things and just chill. I guess I'm done here, I don't feel like blogging anymore. Gnite,

Kthxbyeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment