Wednesday, April 15, 2009

For you,

So here is the poem from me to you :]

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Now this is a story
about me and you.

Started off with a
"Hi" and "Bye"
Now were off to
Morning walks and late talks.

Wake up calls to goodnight lullabys
From smiley faces to things unexpected
Proflavonol to Nutrition bars
What more can I ask for ?

The things you do
just to make me happy
Or the "surprises" that would've came
if it only worked for us two.

You only want what's best for me
to teach me from right from wrong
And just know,
I'm always here for you
through no matter what goes wrong.

Because remember,
we share that special
kind of relationship.
From Best to Besty
WE stick together like,
Milk and Cookies.

Part 2 in the next blog, because its too long x]

No comments:

Post a Comment