Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lucky,

Your lucky, why ? Because your lucky that I don't treat you the way you treat me. I have that choice to do so, but you know what ? I choose not too. Like what USANA Man said, step up and be the better person, and don't go down their level. As much as I wanted to do so, I'd rather not waste my time with that and worry about you. I don't care what you do, but its just the things you do to me. The things you do to me ticks me off, but once you start doing it yourself, and when I become in your shoes, I don't do the same things that you do to me. Why ? Because I'm not like that, I'd choose not to be like that because that's not how I am. But its whatever, as usual. Just something I need to pass by and forget. Because my time isn't worth thinking about the negative things. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW THE POSITIVE ? Because I wantneed it, more than anything. It's always this part of my life where it wasn't/isn't to the fullest. It once was, but it's draining. What happend ? I've told you things have changed and isn't the same anymore, but you would'nt listen. Just know that your lucky, realize what you have, and make the best of it. Be true to your word and do it, don't just say BS all the time. I'm getting tired of you not realizing what you have, and the things you do can sometimes hurt inside. But you never take the time to see what you are doing until the end when things go bad, that's when I feel all bad, but you just never seem to REALIZE how I feel and what I'm going through. I wish you get that into your head, because lost inside. And the longer things go like this, the worst things are gonna get. Damn, where am I ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment