Saturday, January 31, 2009

F/ck that life,

Im tired of crossing these kind of bounderies, im tired of pushing myself, putting myself on the line to get in trouble. I hate it, I don't want it anymore. Why can't you understand that ? i'm growing with the things I do, but I just don't want to yet, im not ready to be those in positions where I wouldn't know what to do with the outcome. I live a happy life, & thats all I want to do, honestly. But how can I maintain that ? When it always comes down to this, and how you wouldn't understand what I would go through. You don't see through my eyes, or what would happen. I don't know what to do anymore....

Things have been happening lately, i've been getting busy, your getting busy. Things are changing, and aren't going well. It's not the time. I'm tired of it...

I can't do anything like this, I sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment