Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mom,

I miss you, you've been away for way too long now, you've missed the most important things. You've been away too long & and missed thanksgiving, christmas, new years, & even my birthday...

I thought you were gonna be there, to be with me when I was alone when Dad wasn't home. I thought you were gonna be there with me on New Years, when i'd always help you pick out fruits, & when you'd tell me to put coins in my pocket and to jump when the new year hits. It's been the 2nd year I havent spent a New Years with you.

I really thought you were really gonna be back before my birthday, but I was wrong. You weren't there to greet me happy birthday and to give me a hug, I didn't even get the ice cream cake you always get me on my birthday. All I wanted was for you to be home with me, but I was just home alone as always....

I guess there's a good reason why your still there, I mean I understand, I guess I just miss you and I want you here with me, im tired of being alone. I miss your homemade cooking, I miss your kisses before you go to work, I miss the excitement I feel when you come back from work, I don't know why your away for so long, come back already.

You've been away for too long now, & I've been to that point where I said " I don't care when she comes back, she can come back whenever she wants..." Yeahh, I don't really mean it, but you don't know how much I miss you. I'm only hiding the pain & loneliness when your not here. And all I have to do is wait, thats all I ever done since you left....

No comments:

Post a Comment