Thursday, January 15, 2009

Asdfjkl;

So this is just another blog, first one of the new year, & i think ima really start blogging now. Because it helps me express what I wanna say & how I feel when theres really no one else to vent out to. So yeah, im really bored right now, and kinda pissed. My day was great until 4th period, ugh.


My morning was going good until I knew it was time to go to 4th period. But before I get into what happend today, I wanna tell you about yesterday. So it was just another regular, boring day in her class, people sleeping, listening to their ipods, texting & crap. And so i decided to text because I was bored and wanted to see wsup with people since we were only reviewing what we already learned. So I know forshure I was hiding that crap cause of course I wouldnt want to get caught, but guess what happend.....I DID ! like wtf ? thats like, the 2nd time ? Dude, she was saying that was like the 3rd time or something ? & I was hella trippinn cause she got her shit mixed up. & I was like watever ok, but I was hella pissed cause she was all saying that she would give it to me when she " has time " like wth ?! you fckn serious ?! But I let it pass & thought ill just get it tmrw, but I let it go for that day.

AND SO TODAY, while I was in class, I wasnt planning on even looking at her or give her my attention but I was paying attention to what we were doing & getting my work done. I didn't even want to ask her about my phone cause all ima hear is her yap and lecture me. So I decided to listen to my ipod, it was koo for awhile, then all of the sudden....she comes right up to me saying, " What is it with you getting in trouble everyday ?? Give it to me " & i was like wtf ?!??! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, ME ?! like freals though ? you can see all these other people with their headphones on, or even see this girl CHARGING HER PHONE right in front of you , do you not see that ?! are you blind or something ? omg, you dont even know how mad I was, she be hatin on me. I was watever the rest of the period & thank god it was only mintues left till lunch.

& so the rest of the day, I felt like crap, I miss my ipod & I miss my phone. Ugh, i hate that beeezy. i dont know why she gotta be hating on ME though, its stupid. But I want my shit by tmrw cause I need it & im not gona let her keep it till next week, hell no. Hmphh, im sad & angry. But its watever....

No comments:

Post a Comment