Sunday, January 25, 2009

To stop the impossible,

I try, I try real hard, but it never seems to be enough. Watever I try to do, it'll always come back somehow. It'll never go away, as much as I want it too, it'll find its way.

Don't promise what you will do eventually, because it'll only hurt you, and not only you, but me. Don't promise something you won't do, because you know you will. Stop the promises you wont keep, because they'll only hurt me...


Honestly, I try real hard to keep it in & not express the pain I feel inside when I see you do the things you do. But what can you do ?

You are who you are, and I can't change that. But like I said, I love you for who you are no matter what, even if it hurts me.

Just be smart about it, and think of yourself & the outcome. I'm only helping you, because I don't want anything happening to you now and the future. Your wasting your life, honestly...your smarter than that & I know it. But you let people pull you down, so your in their stage, just so you can be like them.

Be different, not like the others, you have alot more than that, right ? Don't waste it, make the best of it...



No comments:

Post a Comment