Friday, February 20, 2009

Hospital,

So I sit here in the ER. In the Minor Injury Clinic. Waiting for my mom to get out the room.

I was just on the computer, when my dad called me and told me to check up on my mom cause he was worried, I knew she had like a headache so I thought it was no biggie, but I checked up on her anyways, she was in bed and she really looked like in pain. I was scared, I asked her what was wrong and how she felt. She said she feels like her head was gonna blow up. I brought her water and a ice pack. I called my bro where he was at cause he was on his way to pick up Reina. I stayed with her, thinking of what to do, I was lost. I called my bro and dad all the time, asking them where they were at, my dad even told me to call 911 if necessary. I was scared, I was thinking to myself what would I do if I called them and they actually came, what am I supose to say ? Finally my bro came, I was relieved a bit. We decided to bring my mom to the ER and I've stayed with her ever since.

So I sit here in this clinic, my dad is here with her, so I'm just chillinn here waiting. Idk what to do...I don't want to be alone. Someone be with me....

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm always here for you. You've been a tad bit less than a gf to me lately anyways. Lol. =] Dont hesitate, Im always one call/txt away =]

    ReplyDelete