Saturday, May 2, 2009

3:06AM,

So here I am, just hellaaa chillinnn, staying up for my Best. I'm vchatting and talking to peopleees. Had a pretty chill day, table tennis was awesome and staying up is coool but I wish I wasn't that lazy cause I want to cook some fried rice & spam x] But its ok, it can wait for the morning haha. I'm pretty bored, Best told me to blog cause I haven't in awhile, and thats true. This week passed by hella fast and its already May, whaaaat !? hahah, that was hella fast, next thing you know its already June and SUMMERTIME ! Oooweee, I'm hella juiced though, I can't wait.

Hm, what else could I talk about, I don't know what to do right now, and its hella late. PACMAN FIGHT LAAATER ! Oh yeahh, idk where I'ma watch it, but we'll seee. & movies later with Daddy, yay :D It's starting to rain here, and you know what sounds good when it's raining, PHO ! Yummmyy, & did you know Oreos&Milk is hella BOMB, like freals. But you know whats even MORE BOMB, MAC & CHEEEESE ! Whaaaaaaaaaat ! x] Freals though, you ain't down lmao ! Yeahh, thats wsup though.

Uhm, I think I'm done, I'm toooo lazy to write/type anymore...Until next time,

KTHXBYEEEEEEEEEEE !

No comments:

Post a Comment