Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reply,

Sooooo, about time I reply back to your LOOONG comment, hahah. That was like the longest comment I've gotten from awhile now haha. But yeahh, heres your reply x]

Goshh, updates sent from my phone can sure lag at time lmao. But I clearly sent that update long before you stopped talking to me, or decided to just go to sleep, but oh well, its alright. Oh ! & I'm really excited for this summer toooo ! I sure can't wait till your "graduation" HAH ! Oh goshh, I wonder how this is gona work, but I hope your master plans go well. All I know is that I'ma cheer you on, scream my lungs out and just pretend they "said" your name LMFAO ! It's cool though, somethings are just meant to break the rules hah. But deng, I think I'ma be pretty occupied this summer, start working I think, so alot of community things and chillinn at PYC, then church stuff, I have a retreat this month and go to meetings and what not, finish my drivers ed so I can get my permit, more parties ? loll, I don't even know about that one, and just chill I guess with friends ? And of course, my best, whenever we both have the time because I know your gonna be busy working and doing your USANA stuff, expecially since your trying to hit your silver director, and I believe you'll make it.

Btw, the Oreo Pie was bombb, and thanks for wanting to spoil meeee x] I sure love oreos lol <3

Anyways, I remember when we used to answer surveys together, even MAKE eachother surveys, hahah that was fun, we should do that again sometime. We should write eachother poems again, I've been in a urge to write something, but I haven't had the chance to just lay down with a notebook and pencil, and just start writing, but maybe sometime soon, maybe after school end, that way I have waaay more time to do things. Like clean my room xD Muwahah.

And here are the answers to your questions...How am I ? Well as of right now, I'm pretty darn tired, my eyes are heavy, but I'm just tryna stay awake with you and wait till you leave to your beach party, yet I have a feeling I'm end up falling asleep before that lol. Hm, how'd life ? Life is wonderful, couldn't be better, just tryna live life to the fullest, and do everything I can do occupy myself and just do what I gotta do, yahnoe ? How do I feel about the break up so far ? Well, I don't feel anything, and I don't want to feel anything about it, other than that, all I know is that I think I have made the right choice, no wait, I KNOW I made the right choice, because I have a feeling that if I would've went back, then it would've been the same crap all over again. So yeah lol, when am I gonna cook you dinner ? The day I will cook you dinner is when you hit director & silver director, either one. And when you do, that will determine when I'll cook your dinner lol, any suggestions ? x] How's school ? School is alright, there has been alot of parties/chill days, and alot of reviews and tests, but its just that final push before my summer. Ugh, I don't want to take finals though -__- Hella loooong, rawr. Excited for summer ?! Hell yeahhh I'm excited for summer, I mean who wouldn't ? I'm done with being a freshman, and I just want to relax and do stuff other than school for awhile, I'm already in my summer status haha. Uhm, competitions ? LOL ! I don't think you do have any competition x] I'm not really looking at anyone or looking for anyone at the moment, so no need to worry lmao. Am I in RACE or PLAY ? For right now, I'm in PLAY, just because I haven't had a interview with RACE and I see myself more in PLAY, and Jerico already told me I was in it, so yeah, I'm in PLAY lol. And I don't think I need to answer the beach party question, cause unfortunately I can't go because the emmaus dinner, sooowee !

Oh gosh this is long -____- lol.

What do I think about you so far ? Well, I sure feel alot more comfortable around you and like I sure feel alot more closer to you from the beginning. I still think of you as my bestfriend though, ahh soowee. My intentions aren't in THAT status right now. What do I like about you ? What I like about you is that your willing to make time for me anytime and anyday as possible, and you always take care of me no matter what condition I'm in, and you always have your ways to make me happy or just to simply put a smile on my face, theres a lot more but I don't think this blog can handle it xD Jk. I certainly don't hate anything about you, but dislike about you ? Thats pretty hard to recall because I can't think of anything I dislike about you, your understanding and you always know how to cope with the things that may or may not happen if we have a plan or what not, and I couldn't attend it or had something to do, but you understand that we BOTH have our own things, and we only try to make time when we do, and I appreciate that because you understand that I'm trying to do what I have to do, and I understand what you have to do. <--- LOL ! that sounded hella weird for some reason, oh well, I'ma leave it haha.

Ok happy ? I answered all your questions xP But yeah, we should take a picture together soon, and we will lol. So be ready ! Ahhhh, I'm like hella tired now and you said I looked like I'm not enjoying this hahaha, but really I am, it just doesn't show on the outside because of how tired I am right now lol. But yeah, I think this is ENOUGH -__- No more questions asked, and you still want me to answer your survey, but that can wait for another day, my brain is like fried right now lmfao ! I think this is long enough, I wonder how long it'd be if it was sent in a comment on myspace haha.

I'm sleeeeeeepy, I hope you enjoyed reading this, I mean you BETTER like it x] jkjk. Now I'll just wait for your reaction to this while were on stickam lol. I miss love you hahha. Byee !

No comments:

Post a Comment