Monday, July 13, 2009

Second,

So it's been waaaay too long since I've last blog, I guess I got too excited for summer, and got caught up that I didn't have much time or take the time to blog about whats been happening or what not. But after what, a month now? I've came back because this is a reply to Best's blog that he wrote to me, and I do it now because I don't want to keep lagging on it haha. I wrote this the night you wrote that blog, I wrote it on my phone as I was trying to fall asleep because I didn't want to lose the thoughts that were in my mind, but excuse me if I want to change somethings or what not, it was bit of just a SUDDEN thing. So here yaahhh go,

I see where your coming from, and I surely do understand why you and my parents would be worried sick about me, but I don't think you feel the same way with how I feel with the people I am with and the reasons why I am with them all the time. They are like a second family apart from my main, I love the environment they set and the welcoming arms they put out for me & others. They are people I trust, and people I know where I feel comfortable with. I don't have to worry about who I'm hanging out with or if I'm with the wrong crowd or what not. Plus 9/10 of the time, what do I come home to ? an empty home...So apart from being home alone, when I'm with them, their like brothers and sisters that just takes care of me away from being lonely. But not only that, when it's really late, I know my limits, and I know where I really need to go home, but sometimes it's not my fault that I can't go home right away but at the same time, It's my fault because, of course it doesn't hurt to call or txt just to update, but I guess thats my fault, and I can get a little or alot carried away or just that I didn't want to use their phones. But then again, I don't want to blame other people for my mistakes, so I'll take the blame. So sorry for not coming home in time and staying out late, expecially when you most needed someone to talk too. I guess at that time I felt like it was an occasion that we all deserved for that past 2-3 days that we've worked hard on. Yet again, it's my fault for not updating with you, and my parents, but expecially you because you've cared to even point this out, and to realize it. So I don't know how you still feel about me staying out late, but you should know I try coming home at the right time, but I can't guarentee it all the time because I know there will be times. I don't know about you, but I just want to enjoy my summer the best way I can. I handle enough stress at home, and doing stuff during the day, then end up coming home with no one in it almost every night, but sure, sorry for the miscommunication, its all goood.


Well I thinik I'm done, I'm tired. Until next time, kthxbyeeee !

1 comment: